• Subscribe
  • I'm Ankur, Co-founder of Memejourney. Ask me anything(AMA)!

Ankur Singh
    10 replies
    We are going live with Memejourney https://www.producthunt.com/products/memegpt-chatgpt-for-memes today. Memejourney: Turn text into memes powered by ChatGPT Let's chat about all things community, AI, ChatGPT, product development, growth and beyond. I am here to answer any and all of your questions. So fire away!

Replies

Radhakrishnan KG
    This is great!! Wish you the very best!!
    Ankur Singh
    @wealthyminds Thanks a lot for your positive feedback and support!!
    Vadim Voronovskiy
    Hello Ankur. Wish you good luck. What was the biggest challenge on your way to launch? And I would like to invite you to Solcial to have an AMA with our community to talk about your product. What do you think?
    Ankur Singh
    @vadim_voronovskiy1 Happy to do a talk with your community!! I think working on the final release was a challenge due to the time constraints.
    Thomas Boulesteix
    Hi Ankur, congratulations on the launch of Memejourney! What helped you stay motivated and power through your journey?
    Ayush Agrawal
    I believe you must have seen supermeme.ai ? They are doing a pretty good job. Are you building a competitor (which is definitely needed btw) or have a solid differentiator ? Would love to learn about it, it's a superb problem I have fallen in love with a year back but didn't pursue
    Pranab Buragohain
    Good stuff! All the very best, Ankur!