• Subscribe
  • I’m about to launch on August 31st, what are the best practices before launching?

Roberto Garcia
    7 replies
    Hi everyone!! I’m about to launch my app on August 31st, recently I joined an incubator and got a following for my product. What other recommendations can you give me please before the day of the launch?

Replies

Kavya Tripathi
    Congratulations on the upcoming launch. I hope you have a proper marketing strategy by now. Minimal branding in quite popular now a days. All the best :)
    Roberto Garcia
    @kavyaaatripathi thanks! What’s minimal branding?
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Hi Roberto, congrats on your upcoming launch and for joining an incubator! Before the launch day, make sure your app is in top shape with no major bugs. >Get all your Product Hunt assets ready, like images, videos, and descriptions. >Create a "Coming Soon" page and share it on Product Hunt, Twitter, and LinkedIn to build some excitement. >Be active on Product Hunt—support others, join discussions, and comment to get noticed. >Promote your launch on social media to generate buzz. >Connect with Product Hunt users and your incubator network on LinkedIn and Twitter. >Clear your schedule on launch day and the day after so you can focus entirely on the launch. >Double-check everything—your website, analytics, onboarding process, and welcome emails. >If you have a team, make sure everyone knows their responsibilities. >Have a list of supporters ready to help spread the word about your app on launch day. Best of luck with your launch! :)
    Sahil Patel
    Hey man! you can follow this checklist: https://learningloop.notion.site...
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Hey Roberto! Big congrats on your upcoming launch on August 31st! Here are a few quick tips I believe can help you: Get the Word Out Early: Start building some buzz now. Teasers and sneak peeks on social media can really help. Engage with the PH Community: Spend some time interacting with others on Product Hunt. It helps to have people excited and ready to support you. Prepare Your Launch Stuff: Make sure your visuals and messaging are on point. Rally Your Supporters: Let your network know the exact launch time and ask them to upvote and share. The first few hours are key! Test Everything: Double-check your landing page and links to ensure a smooth experience. Be Ready on Launch Day: Be available to chat, answer questions, and keep the excitement going. Being responsive it key here. Hope this help. :)