• Subscribe
  • I launched 5 Products in 30 Days – What's Next

Mathis Vella
    2 replies
    Hey PH! Just wrapped up a month-long marathon where I launched 5 products. It's been a whirlwind of no-coding, designing, and a whole lot of caffeine. Wanted to share some highlights and hear your thoughts! 1. Mystoria.xyz: Kicked off with this app that turns bedtime stories into AI-powered adventures for kids. Think of it as a magic story generator. 2. Bailo.io: Next up, a SaaS tool for French rental agencies that takes the pain out of sorting rental applications. Super proud of the efficiency boost it offers. 3. Gifter: Turned a side project that suggests gifts based on personality traits – say goodbye to gift anxiety! (http://onelink.to/uyk9tb) 4. Dinesto.com: Created a B2B no-code SaaS platform for restaurant owners to launch their own apps. All about empowering small businesses in the digital space. 5. Cannix.co: A SaaS to centralizes operations, communications and subscription management, allowing freelancers and productized agencies. So, what was my secret sauce? Preparation, flexibility, minimalism, and a whole lot of reusing and recycling elements across projects. Smart work beats hard work, right? Taking a Short Break: For the next two weeks, I'm hitting pause on launching new stuff. Instead, I'll be focusing on user acquisition for these apps. Would love to get your feedback on acquisition: most are B2B SaaS (3/5), should I focus on outbound/ cold emailing?

Replies

Surya Kazipeta
    Awesome work! Enjoy the break :D Try looking up where your potential customers hang around—like subreddits, newsletters, or blogs—and discussing your product there. It could bring at least some feedback, if not users. I'm just getting started with cold emailing. How about you? Got contacts of your potential users? Btw how did your Product Hunt launches go in reaching potential users? Any noticeable impact?
    Mathis Vella
    Hey @kazisaur thanks for the feedbacks! I started some cold emailing but not much results for now... But I got some free users from the PH launches, none converted but I choose to launched during the week end to get a better badge...