I had a great PH launch last week, looking to meet other hunters and makers

Tanay from Stacks
4 replies
Hi everyone šŸ–ļø, Iā€™m Tanay. I am a software engineer building a productivity and collaboration platform. I am building a search engine for your bookmarks. I had a quite successful launch on PH last week - https://www.producthunt.com/post... Can I help you with anything? Feedback, review, market positioning, brainstorm ideas? I'm open to chatting/connecting on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google Meet calls. You can help me with an answer to the following: As a next step to Stacks 2.0, what are some integrations you would like? What kinds of bookmarked resources you would like to feed to your search engine? I am thinking of Notion, Twitter, and LinkedIn to start with. Anything else I should look at?

Replies

Weiru (Launching Vizard now)šŸ’œ
Ah congrats - looks like a great launch!! and thank you for being open to connect! We're launching next week and would love for you to check us out and support
Jeffrey Powell
Congratulations on your successful launch! I'd love to connect, share insights from our experiences, and potentially collaborate on future projects - looking forward to engaging with this vibrant community of hunters and makers!
Tanay from Stacks
@jeff_pow_jp Awesome, let's connect! My profile has my Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles as well as calendly link.