I finally got 1000 followers on 𝕏! πŸ₯³

Ugur KILCI 😈
20 replies
I have shared 15500 tweets so far. This was a personal account, of course. 3 years ago I started writing tweets in English. I shared tweets every day for more than 100 days. But would you believe that my followers did not increase from that? I did it with something I had never seen before. I did it by helping people or asking people for help. That's how you meet people. I can say that my followers increased not by producing content but by meeting new people :)

Replies

Monty Parin
Incredible achievement. Congrats.
Ghulam Abbas
Congratulations 🎊 Thanks for sharing!!
Business Marketing with Nika
Congratulations! :) I am heading to my 1000 (sooooooon) :D
Neha
Congrats🎊and thank you sharing your experience with us.
Vaibhav
Congratulations. How does that makes you feel and what is the engagement rate?
Ugur KILCI 😈
@realdesigntack Good question. First of all, I don't feel much. Good, but not perfect. My life hasn't changed. :D It's just a stepping stone for me. The engagement rate is very low. :) Even likes don't come easily. That's why I'm preparing to improve the quality of tweets.
Mark Lemuel M
wonderful insight and experience to learn! awesome result! I want to grow my followers on X too!
Huxley Jay
Congrats! I also did 1200% of the week in LinkeIn. That's quite a consistant work of you. I agree that we meet new people how you do so!
Gaby Korablyova
Wowww impressive!! Congrats ⭐️⭐️⭐️
JD Worcester
Congrats! How did you type the "X'" logo? lol
Mahbub Alam
Thanks for the tip
Pablo RodrΓ­guez Aracil
Congratulations!!! Why don't you give us some kind of advice for reach those followers. I have a bad quality account on it.
Kabir
Congrats! X Spaces is a great place to meet new folks.
Reny Peleja
Wow that's consistent man
Nikita
Any advice on an easy to sell project like wingtap? From your experience, how would you apply to something as straightforward as that?