I finally got 1000 followers on 𝕏! πŸ₯³

Ugur KILCI 😈
20 replies
I have shared 15500 tweets so far. This was a personal account, of course. 3 years ago I started writing tweets in English. I shared tweets every day for more than 100 days. But would you believe that my followers did not increase from that? I did it with something I had never seen before. I did it by helping people or asking people for help. That's how you meet people. I can say that my followers increased not by producing content but by meeting new people :)

Replies

Nikita
Any advice on an easy to sell project like wingtap? From your experience, how would you apply to something as straightforward as that?
Ghulam Abbas
Congratulations 🎊 Thanks for sharing!!
Business Marketing with Nika
Congratulations! :) I am heading to my 1000 (sooooooon) :D
Neha
Congrats🎊and thank you sharing your experience with us.
Vaibhav
Congratulations. How does that makes you feel and what is the engagement rate?
Ugur KILCI 😈
@realdesigntack Good question. First of all, I don't feel much. Good, but not perfect. My life hasn't changed. :D It's just a stepping stone for me. The engagement rate is very low. :) Even likes don't come easily. That's why I'm preparing to improve the quality of tweets.
Mark Lemuel M
wonderful insight and experience to learn! awesome result! I want to grow my followers on X too!
Huxley Jay
Congrats! I also did 1200% of the week in LinkeIn. That's quite a consistant work of you. I agree that we meet new people how you do so!
Gaby Korablyova
Wowww impressive!! Congrats ⭐️⭐️⭐️
JD Worcester
Congrats! How did you type the "X'" logo? lol
Mahbub Alam
Thanks for the tip
Pablo RodrΓ­guez Aracil
Congratulations!!! Why don't you give us some kind of advice for reach those followers. I have a bad quality account on it.
Kabir
Congrats! X Spaces is a great place to meet new folks.
Reny Peleja
Wow that's consistent man
Monty Parin
Incredible achievement. Congrats.