• Subscribe
  • I asked GPT for 10 original product ideas based on TOP 100 recent PH launches. Here they are...

Hakim Zerhouni
    1 reply
    Hey PH community! πŸ‘‹ I've spent a lot of time analyzing the TOP 100 recent PH launches as part of our upcoming launch of Hubflo early July. Then I came up with a fun idea, what if I asked GPT to generate a list of new products that would be a hit on PH... based on all these past successful launches. Here are the results 😊 What do you think? 1/10 - AI-Powered Legal Assistant An AI tool that assists lawyers and legal professionals in drafting documents, performing legal research, and managing case files. 2/10 - Virtual Event Networking Platform A platform that enhances virtual events with AI-driven networking features, matching attendees based on interests and professional backgrounds. 3/10 - Sustainable Shopping Assistant An app that helps consumers make eco-friendly purchasing decisions by suggesting sustainable alternatives and tracking their environmental impact. 4/10 - Mental Health Monitoring Wearable A wearable device that monitors mental health indicators, providing real-time feedback and resources for stress management and emotional well-being. 5/10 - AI-Driven Personalized Learning Paths An educational platform that creates customized learning paths for students using AI to adapt to their individual strengths and weaknesses. 6/10 - Decentralized Freelance Marketplace A blockchain-based freelance marketplace that ensures transparency and security, with smart contracts for payments and project milestones. 7/10 - AI-Powered Career Coach An AI tool that provides personalized career advice, resume building, and interview preparation tips, tailored to the user's career goals. 8/10 - Smart Home Energy Optimizer A smart device that uses AI to optimize energy consumption in homes, reducing electricity bills and environmental impact. 9/10 - Augmented Reality Fitness App A fitness app that uses augmented reality to provide immersive workout experiences, including virtual trainers and interactive environments. 10/10 - AI-Powered Local News Aggregator An app that aggregates local news and events using AI, providing users with personalized news feeds based on their location and interests.

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Love these innovative product ideas! It's like a PH launch brainstorm on steroids. Now, who's ready to bring these tech marvels to life and shake up the startup scene? Time to make waves in the digital ocean! πŸŒŠπŸš€