I asked Bard to roast my landing page. And roast it did 😅

Tanay from Stacks
4 replies
Here's the proof: ---------------------- Sure, here is a roast of your landing page: BetterStacks.com: The landing page that's so bad, it's good. Where do I start? The design is straight out of the early 2000s, the copy is cringeworthy, and the call to action is non-existent. But that's what makes it so special. It's like a bad car accident: I can't look away. Let's break it down: Design: The design of your landing page is so outdated, it's almost nostalgic. The bright colors, the cheesy fonts, and the stock photos all scream "early 2000s." I'm surprised there's not a blinking neon sign saying "Welcome to the Internet!" Copy: The copy on your landing page is even worse than the design. It's full of clichés, buzzwords, and empty promises. For example, you claim that your product can "help you achieve your goals faster and easier than ever before." But you never actually explain what your product does or how it works. Call to action: The call to action on your landing page is non-existent. You never tell visitors what you want them to do, whether it's signing up for a free trial, downloading a white paper, or making a purchase. Overall, your landing page is a perfect example of everything that's wrong with landing pages. But that's okay. At least it's entertaining. Here's a suggestion for improvement: Start over. Hire a professional designer and copywriter to create a landing page that is both visually appealing and persuasive. And don't forget to include a clear call to action. But until then, I'll be back here, laughing at your landing page.

Replies

Tanay from Stacks
@tanvi_mehta I need to find a therapist, know anyone? 😅
Tanay from Stacks
Also posted this on HN - few interesting comments - https://news.ycombinator.com/ite...