• Subscribe
  • I am a Gen-Z Marketer, who are you?

Annie Chopra
    18 replies
    Hi! I am Annie, I am a marketing strategist bringing Gen-Z front and center. Currently I am working with an awesome Upskilling app called Edily, which is a tiktok mixed with Khan Academy- its the go to app for any Genz wanting to learn through short videos. I would love to hear what you are building! And if you want any tips on marketing to genz or upskilling feel free to ask! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Replies

Sharon Sun
    Millennial Marketer
    Annie Chopra
    @sharon_sun1 fun! Putting the same question to you that i did to someone else- whats one marketing tip you think is super millennial?
    Nico Spijker
    Is -98 still Genz? Like to believe that but Zillenial is often a good definition as well.
    Artyom Sviridov
    Millennial / Content Marketer
    Eliza Crescini
    I am a Millennial Social Media Manager! :)
    Annie Chopra
    @eliza_crescini ooo fun!! Whats one tip on marketing you think is very millennial??
    Eliza Crescini
    @annie_chopra One tip on marketing that I think is very millennial is to be authentic. Millennial consumers can spot a fake from a mile away, so it's important to be genuine and transparent in your marketing.
    Leo Cobain
    Hello! I'm an enthusiastic explorer of unconventional SaaS concepts that have the potential to disrupt entire industries.
    Annie Chopra
    @leo_cobain very cool! What product/tool are you super into rn?
    apple narbay
    Millennial 😊
    Annie Chopra
    @apple_narbay1 what are you currently working on???
    Shivam Garg
    Gen Z here as well! Building Feedspace, a platform to curate text and video feedback, reviews, assignments, and more in one place. It's hassle-free to integrate and onboard, simplifying feedback management. The interactive dashboard aids in insightful feedback analysis. Give it a try, hope you will find it usefull! πŸ˜‰