How to sell with Instagram stories

It might be an unpopular opinion but if all you are doing is just placing your offer with a link sticker you're doing it wrong. People need to have a reason to buy from you! And that's where curiosity marketing comes in – it's the ability to build up around your offer so you can gather more interest around your product/service. So let's have a look at these 4 points. 1️⃣ Identify the problem Start with a poll that focuses on a common pain point your followers struggle with. 2️⃣ Create relatability Tell a story of how this problem affects your life to make your audience relate to the problem. 3️⃣ Reveal your solution After asking your audience for feedback reveal the product that solves the problem. 4️⃣ Promote your offer Use KW to sell your product in the DMs "Reply with 'TIPS' for an exclusive offer".

Replies

Vinay Sharma
This is just brilliant... thank you for such insightful information @busmark_w_nika
Business Marketing with Nika
@vin_creatorstock You are welcome, Vinay. I keep going, and look forward to the next bunch of tips and tricks! 😁
Martha Snooper
w.r.t your 4th point can you just tell me how to identify or search the trending keywords in Instagram as I am not a familiar user of it.
@marthasnooper When you are going to Explorer, you can type certain words and see, how many times is a hashtag used. There are also tools for analyzing trending KW.
Vladimir Malyavko
It will be better to see some designs of stories
@v_m10 I am about to prepare some templates, they should be part of my PH launch (in the future). :-)