• Subscribe
  • How to find the right influencers on Twitter for cooperation with your project?

Shirley
    18 replies
    I made a saas tool for market research. The main audience is indie makers, marketers and reporters. Growth is slow right now, so I want to work with influencers on Twitter to recommend my product. But I don’t know how to find them efficiently. Do you have any tips or tools? Thank you in advance!

Replies

AmazingSylvia
    Where is your target marketing? I think maybe I can share u some?
    Nico Spijker
    You could use Tweetdeck to filter on certain keywords (i.e. #buildinpublic) and find influencers that way. You need a paid subscription to access Tweetdeck nowadays though :(.
    Eugene Yarovoii
    We tend to do it almost manually: all the scaper tools can't replace a human eye
    Tej Garikapati
    Twemex is a good tool. Find people in the range of 5k to 10k followers, they have the same target audience. In your case, someone sharing tips and tricks on marketing, coding, etc
    Stefan Wirth
    👰 Maid of Speeches
    👰 Maid of Speeches
    I'd also start with lists, either in twitter or Tweetdeck. There's not that many big accounts in the space I think. Should be somewhat straightforward to find them.
    Carol Moh
    We have done it manually but typically we find an influencer who is relevant that we like - typically we come across the bigger accounts first and then I take a look at who they are following and go from there. Doesn’t matter if they are small or big - what matters is what their engagement is like. I will usually scroll through content of the ones I like and see what kind of interaction they get. Then the ones on my shortlist I will just drop a DM to find out rates and go from there! I think it can be hard to do without being manual when it comes to Twitter.
    Oliver Thomes
    I'd also start with lists, either in twitter or Tweetdeck.
    Harry Madison
    subscribe for responses
    Jaspar Carmichael-Jack
    Define your target audience and project goals: Clearly define your ideal audience and the specific objectives you aim to achieve through influencer collaboration. This helps you pinpoint influencers whose followers closely align with your target demographic and share an interest in your project's themes.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Absolutely get the struggle, finding the right influencers is like a treasure hunt! For Twitter, try tools like Followerwonk or BrandSnob-it's like having a treasure map. Look for influencers in the indie maker, marketing, and reporting realms. Dive into relevant Twitter chats or communities; it's where the treasure often gleams brightest.