• Subscribe
  • How old is your linkedin profile picture

Fabian Maume
    22 replies
    As I'm launching a tool to analyze LinkedIn profile pictures today I'm curious to know how old is your LinkedIn profile picture?

Replies

Julia Klemenc
    "Excited to see how your tool can help with profile updates!
    Miguel Rasero
    About 2 years old, time for a change I think 🫠
    Ricardo Ghekiere
    Was over 10 years before I discovered 10 years. :p
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    11 years 😅
    Eddie Hsu
    Around 10 years I think. Missing the smile young boy.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    less than 3 month i just use the tool and got 7/10 :)
    Thomas Harper
    More then 5 years
    Udaya Sri
    Less than a year. How often do we have to change?
    Jack Lipsky
    @udaya_sri There's no rule of when you "have" to change your profile pic - whatever you feel best reflects you and how you want to portray yourself to the world! Personally, I think as long as it's *close enough* and doesn't look like someone else entirely, then you're fine.
    Yue Weiyi
    We are about to launch an AI-driven product that generates personalized LinkedIn photos! Please stay tuned!
    Benedicta Anita
    I don't have many personal photos and those were taken during group work.
    Jack Lipsky
    Going on 3 years old after the end of 2024 - aside from a new hairstyle, it still holds up accurately today! It's also the same profile pic I use here on ProductHunt!
    Barnaby
    I make sure to use asynchronous programming to keep the app responsive. We use things like Future and async/await in Flutter or Promises and async/await in React Native.
    Coco Maiolo
    I focus on optimizing images and assets to reduce load times. For me, using proper image formats and sizes is key to improving performance.
    Nadeem iqbal
    One thing I do is to implement lazy loading for components that aren’t immediately needed.
    Sabine Engel
    My LinkedIn profile picture is just under a year old. I update it regularly to stay current
    Sophia Brosius
    My profile picture is over 3 years old!
    Haider Murtaza
    My linkedln profile picture is about two years old. I’m looking forward to checking out your new tool!
    Sandy Leventh
    I’m interested in how your tool will analyze it.
    murph
    lol 5 years old this weekend. whoops.
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    6 years old :D