How much ChatGPT is useful to you?

Ghulam Abbas
21 replies

Replies

Andy
I use GPT4 for various tasks such as writing content, coding, and more. It has become an essential part of my everyday life.
Pablo Rodríguez Aracil
If you train it right, to get rid of words like "leverage", "landscape" or the most hated word for me "streamline". I use it daily for researchs.
Keith Mc
It has helped me with content needed for various launches/products. I also like using it to gain a start to an article and then using that content to finish it off
Vitor Seabra
It was a game change to Pluga. We could translate the whole product in less than 6 months with only myself as a project manager and a jr dev implementing it via API. After that the whole team could see how this tool is helpful and I think almost everyone work with it on the daily basis
Tim Liao
Although there are a lot of scenarios to reduce low-dimensional brain work, such as repetitive coding work, translation work, fragmented and high-frequency knowledge popularization crossed in many different field, I think the biggest value of ChatGPT at present is that it can be used in some things that we can't understand by independent individual thinking in our mind, we can sort out the logic of things through the way of dialogue, and then, after the matter is clear, we can have a new starting idea for the new field. After the matter is clarified, we have a new starting idea for a new field. It's as if we're using computing power to support our brain power rather than our body power.
Nathalie
ChatGPT is invaluable for quick information, brainstorming ideas, improving writing, and answering diverse questions efficiently.
Daniel Engelke
Use it all the time, super useful if you're stuck on a coding problem to get some ideas for example
Mekyal Amiri
We use it in the core of our product - Marlee! It helps us synthesizing a question (related to workspace traits) and user's performance data in workspace. The base of our model is our proprietary global human data and evidence-based psychologies. We use GPT to bring better insights into motivation data. GPT provides a curated interpretation of users’ data. Have a look, you find it helpful to gain insights into your workspace!
Kajal d4
ChatGPT give quick answer, reliable information, assists in writing and editing and i guess It enhances productivity and aids in learning and decision-making.
chat Gpt4
chat gpt4 ChatGPT is incredibly useful! It can help you with homework, answer questions, write stories, and provide fun facts. It's like having a smart friend always ready to assist you. Plus, it's free and easy to use anytime, anywhere.
chatgtp Ai
chatgtpai Chat AI GPT is an advanced tool for generating accurate and authentic responses, saving time and effort. Most importantly, the response should be professional. For all this, a chatbot is the most effective and valuable tool; try it once for excellent results.