How many years of experience do you have?

Olena Bomko
53 replies
I have 3,5 years of experience in marketing. But sometimes I work as a consultant with people with 30+ years of experience :)

Replies

20 years, omg, i am old 😆
Hitesh Joshi
15.. before covid, I was the youngest CTO of a Swedish bank. Was fun to work with a truly diverse team before starting my own venture this year.
Saif Ahmed
About to touch 3 years of static design experience.
Olena Bomko
@craniax Do you already feel confident?
Saif Ahmed
@olenabomko Honestly, no. I feel like as every day goes, I am learning new things and adapting to it.
AmazingSylvia
Hey Olena, I have over 5 years experience as a content creator. And I have 1.5 years experience as an AI operation&marketing
Syed Arsalan Amin
2+ years as a data scientist and building innovative products🧑‍💻
Sergei Rednev
Almost 3 years in project/product management. I managed to participate in various projects from large CMS for hotels to small local products. This is a pretty valuable experience!
Fabian Maume
Number of year can be a misleading metrics. Marketing become so complex that you can have 10 years experience and still know nothing about some specific channels.
Olena Bomko
@fabian_maume Yes :) I feel confident in a couple of areas. Everything else - I need help. I think it's totally ok :)
Dani Schenker🇨🇭
I have been self-employed in online marketing since 2008.
Olena Bomko
@danischenker Wow! Do you like to be your boss?
Dani Schenker🇨🇭
@olenabomko sure. It's hard to imagine anything else 😉
Adrian M. Peticila 🟡
I've been talking the talk and waling the walk on branding/marketing/PR for more than 13 years in multiple sectors across countless jurisdictions. Putting this aside, I'm still hungry, still foolish, still learning, still amazed. Like a kid in a candy shop :)
Olena Bomko
@adrian_m_peticila I think it's a never-ending process.
Luis Rieke
Launching soon!
That's a good one.. which is hard to answer to me So on paper I'd say I have 1 year of Product Management experience - finished my university in January this year. But I was building tech products my whole life. We were building https://starthilfe.app/ (first with another name) for 4 years now - and won a Google Hackathon with it. I started a web agency in 2018 and did some IT projects for companies, like websites and software integrations, where I also learned many things. And I built my first affiliate websites many many years ago. Was the first player in the "aquarium plants via ebay" market in Germany haha 😅 Was selling used books on Amazon and used clothing on Kleiderkreisel (today Vinted) in the internet being 14 years old. And self-taught my self to do programming and work with cool freelancers in the internet. Not sure if you should consider this experience. But I think I do.
Olena Bomko
@luisrieke I think it's very useful (especially for founders) to have a diverse experience.
Business Marketing with Nika
I have been in marketing for about 6 years. Approximately. But still feels like a freshman with upcoming changes (predominantly in tech).
ISTIAK AHMAD
Olena, you're like the marketing maestro with a blend of seasoned wisdom and consultant wizardry! 🔥
Nico Spijker
4 years of experience, dabbled a bit in marketing, sales and CS. Since work is early stage now I just categorize it as "go-to-market". Have the same experience. Marketing looks completely different compared than some years ago, so have helped some folks around as well regarding AI incorporation in writing and some automation opportunities.
I have 15 years of experience in sales and customer service operations.
Igor Tomko
15 years of design experience and about 4y of management
Redouane oubahou
it depends on which field 😉
Farbod Ghotbi
+9 years of Digital Marketing Experience.
Anna Jack
I have 7 years experience in social media marketing
Yannick
I have 7 years of experience in running my web agency. Same experience in graphic design and coding incidentally.
Jamayal Tanweer
14 years in design and marketing.