• Subscribe
  • How many of us are Designers & Founders?

Frankie Amoah
    16 replies
    A lof of founders I know are either Developers or Non- Technical. It'd be great to connect with Designers who are founders building their own products

Replies

Evan_Washington
    I'm in the same boat in the designer and founder. It’s rewarding to see how design impacts product success. Let’s connect and exchange insights on managing both roles!
    Kavya Tripathi
    That’s so intriguing. I really want to know how has your design background influenced the overall vision and direction of your company?
    Frankie Amoah
    @kavyaaatripathi So far, I have a brand new perspective on building products especially these ones that I'm building
    Martin Gulp
    I'm a designer and founder! It’s been quite a journey integrating design with the business side. would love to connect with others in the same boat.
    Kavya Tripathi
    @martin_gulp How has your design background influenced your business, I really wanna know?
    Lia thomas
    As a founder with a design background, I can definitely relate to the challenges of balancing both roles. Excited to see how others are managing this mix!
    Kavya Tripathi
    @lia_thomas How has your design background influenced your business, I really wanna know?
    Frankie Amoah
    @lia_thomas Im excited to meet others in the same role like you. Dropping you a follow to connect and learn more from you
    Sana Khan
    I’m both a designer and a founder. It’s amazing how design thinking can drive innovation in product development. Happy to share experiences with other in similar roles
    Kavya Tripathi
    @s_ana_khan How has your design background influenced your business, I really wanna know?
    Isabel Hely
    I’m a designer who’s ventured into founding my own company. It’s a unique blend of creativity and business strategy. Looking forward to connecting with others in this space.
    Kavya Tripathi
    @isabel_hely How has your design background influenced your business, I really wanna know?
    Puja Kumari
    Combining design with a founding role has been a fulfilling challenge for me. It’s interesting to see how different designers are tackling this dual role.