• Subscribe
  • How many of us are Designers & Founders?

Frankie Amoah
    16 replies
    A lof of founders I know are either Developers or Non- Technical. It'd be great to connect with Designers who are founders building their own products

Replies

Martin Gulp
    I'm a designer and founder! It’s been quite a journey integrating design with the business side. would love to connect with others in the same boat.
    Kavya Tripathi
    @martin_gulp How has your design background influenced your business, I really wanna know?
    Kavya Tripathi
    That’s so intriguing. I really want to know how has your design background influenced the overall vision and direction of your company?
    Frankie Amoah
    @kavyaaatripathi So far, I have a brand new perspective on building products especially these ones that I'm building
    Lia thomas
    As a founder with a design background, I can definitely relate to the challenges of balancing both roles. Excited to see how others are managing this mix!
    Kavya Tripathi
    @lia_thomas How has your design background influenced your business, I really wanna know?
    Frankie Amoah
    @lia_thomas Im excited to meet others in the same role like you. Dropping you a follow to connect and learn more from you
    Sana Khan
    I’m both a designer and a founder. It’s amazing how design thinking can drive innovation in product development. Happy to share experiences with other in similar roles
    Kavya Tripathi
    @s_ana_khan How has your design background influenced your business, I really wanna know?
    Isabel Hely
    I’m a designer who’s ventured into founding my own company. It’s a unique blend of creativity and business strategy. Looking forward to connecting with others in this space.
    Kavya Tripathi
    @isabel_hely How has your design background influenced your business, I really wanna know?
    Puja Kumari
    Combining design with a founding role has been a fulfilling challenge for me. It’s interesting to see how different designers are tackling this dual role.
    Evan_Washington
    I'm in the same boat in the designer and founder. It’s rewarding to see how design impacts product success. Let’s connect and exchange insights on managing both roles!