• Subscribe
  • How many hours a day do you spend procrastinating?

Daniel Zaitzow
    9 replies
    This includes, but is not limited to: - Trips to the kitchen to look into the fridge to see if anything changed - Scrolling on your preferred app - Chatting about the latest Love Island Episode - Gazing off into the abyss

Replies

Piotr Obidowski
    Visualizee.ai
    Launching soon!
    Probably more than I want to admit 😁
    Brandon Fuller
    If I'm answering honestly, a little over an hour. I recently started tracking my time, and that has helped me notice when I'm doing it, but it still happens from time to time. And I'm sure there are still times that I don't notice it's happening.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @brandonefuller what are you typically noticing as procrastination? Ie - what things are you noticing steal the most time from you?
    Brandon Fuller
    @dzaitzow Typically, the type of procrastination that steals the most time from me involves tasks that initially begin with good intentions but then veer off course, almost as if I'm on autopilot. A prime example of this would be when I pick up my phone to answer a message or check an email, and before I realize it, I find myself mindlessly scrolling through Instagram or other social media platforms. Instances of procrastination, for me, usually involve tasks that appear productive or necessary on the surface but then become time-consuming distractions that lead me away from my primary goal. But tracking my time and using time blocking has helped remind myself what I am "supposed" to be doing at that moment.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @brandonefuller I hear that! It seems like thats the majority of where people (myself included) struggle.
    AndrΓ© J
    zero. Well .... do we count PH as procrastination 😏