• Subscribe
  • How long did it take you to go from idea to Product Hunt launch?

David Justice
    5 replies
    I have currently been working on a project that is very personal to me and believe it will help many people. It has taking me a few months as I also have a 9-5 as an software engineer and also have an awesome wife and kids at home. I am very close to MVP being finished and starting beta testing but feel like this is taking very long. Was just curious how it took others to laugh their products.

Replies

David Justice
    I appreciate sharing your experience. I’ve been feeling like I need to rush to get product out, but I also want to make sure the product is as it can be before initial launch.
    Maksym Skrypka
    About two months ago, I had the idea to create my own EyeYoga app to preserve your eyesight through simple gymnastics. I'm launching this product on ProductHunt on Thursday, so I'd love your support
    David Justice
    @maksym_skrypka thanks for the response. I saw your latest post about launch. Will definitely dial in and support👍🏼
    Pooja Jyothy-Seshadri
    It took us some time, as we wanted to get most of our AI-powered features live before coming on Product Hunt. I'd say it's been about a year or so since we decided we'll launch here, and we're finally going live tomorrow! My 2 cents: it's okay if it takes time for you to launch - it's all about being well prepared on here for a successful launch 🙌