• Subscribe
  • How important is it for you to find niche-specific leads in your LinkedIn feed? πŸ”

Ghulam Abbas
    4 replies
    I personally get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of content on LinkedIn, much of it irrelevant to my goals. πŸ“‰ Do you struggle with finding content that’s relevant to your niche?

Replies

Timothy Bramlett
    Well, to be honest, we are not using LinkedIn heavily right now for marketing our products. That being said, if there was an easy to use tool to find niche specific leads then maybe it would be valuable. Not really sure and would have to see a demo.
    TJ Dunham
    Reactor Chat AI
    Reactor Chat AI
    Finding meaningful connections and relevant content on LinkedIn can be a challenge. ConnectGenie AI seems like it could make a real difference. Also I have launched reactor today Please check out and share your feedback. I’d appreciate.https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Michael Bennett
    I can see how niche-specific leads from LinkedIn could potentially be valuable, but I'd want to try out a tool that makes it super easy to find them first before investing too much. If anyone has recs for user-friendly LinkedIn lead gen tools, I'm all ears! πŸ‘‚ A demo of how it works would def help me understand the value prop better.