How I Made $43,000 from AdSense in the last 3 years - AMA!

Ghulam Abbas
22 replies
I've been working with AdSense since 2008, but here I'm sharing the results of the last 3 years. Developed Websites: PC Software Downloading (5 websites) PC Games Downloading (2 websites) Social Media Downloader (3 websites) Online Utility Bills Checker (1 local website) Click Speed Test (1 website) Online Media Files Converter (1 website) Traffic Statistics Across All Websites (Utilizing 3 AdSense Accounts) (Organic traffic from search engines) 90 million impressions 30 million pageviews 1.5 million ad clicks $43000+ earnings Web hosting providers: Hetzner (dedicated server) VSYS Host (dedicated server) Namecheap (shared hosting) Tools and Plugins I used: Cloudflare cPanel PageSpeed Insights Google Analytics Google Search Console Tools Bing Webmaster Tools reCAPTCHA Google Tags (GTags) Ahrefs Semrush keywordtool .io Canva pro MySQL WebHost Manager (WHM) WordPress Imunify360 Site Kit by Google LiteSpeed Cache Perfmatters Rank Math SEO WP Jetpack QQWorld Transposh GTranslate Akismet Anti-spam GP Premium Contact Form 7 Visit my social profiles for screenshots (find social links on my profile).

Replies

Teferi Hagos
Hey @abbas143official very resourceful post! Im launching a product tomorrow called realify, which is the worlds first digital notary, can i count on your help?
Business Marketing with Nika
RN, I would need bookmark button.
Alice Banners
What an impressive journey! I'm curious, which of the tools and plugins you mentioned do you find most indispensable for managing and optimizing your websites?
Ghulam Abbas
@alicebanners PageSpeed Insights, Google Search Console, LiteSpeed Cache, Perfmatters, Rank Math SEO and Imunify360.
What is the most effective SEO technique, Ghulam?
@abbas143official Good advice there Ghulam. It checks out with what I hear from other SEO experts. Which tool would you recommend for keyword research?
Ghulam Abbas
@jgani Ahrefs and Semrush are very good but expensive and keywordtool.io is little bit low price. Ubersuggest, Moz Keyword Explorer and Google Keyword Planner Tool are good when you're looking for free or cheap price tools.
John Michael
What a beautiful journey
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there, Gurkaran Singh here! 🚀 Wow, $43,000 from AdSense in the last 3 years is no small feat! Your dedication to developing multiple websites and optimizing them for traffic is truly impressive. It's clear that you've mastered the art of maximizing ad revenue while offering valuable content to users. Your arsenal of tools and plugins is a tech lover's dream! From Cloudflare to Google Analytics, you've got all the essentials covered. Plus, the variety of websites you've created, from PC software downloading to online media files converter, shows your versatility in catering to different needs. I'm sure many aspiring website owners and AdSense users would love to pick your brain about your strategies and experiences. Keep up the fantastic work, and thanks for sharing your success story with the community! 💻💡
Pancras Lu
Its so amazing. I wonder how you come up with so many ideas
Launching soon!
this is an incredible journey and great achievements.
Mamun Miah
Hey friend! it is a very resourceful post! I'm Devloy a product tomorrow called SubGPT, which is an open source NO coding platform that builds custom ChatGPT apps without any coding knowledge, it's used for free. Stay Tuned.