• Subscribe
  • How I got 14,600+ followers on X in less than 9 months 👇

Natia Kurdadze
    15 replies
    1. Created a list of 10 accounts in my niche that were 3 steps ahead of me 2. Installed SuperX - a free chrome extension and analyzed their best-performing posts 3. Saved the post ideas for inspiration, using the extension called “Save to Notion” 4. Found the best time slots using Tweethunter's free tool and shared these posts for 3 weeks at the suggested times 5. Turned on notifications for big creators (they should have at least 1M+ followers: Elon Musk, Historic Vids, Fascinating, Wonder of Science, Sahil Bloom, Sam Altman, Tim Cook, Satya Nadella, etc.) 6. Allocated 20 minutes per day for 3 weeks and commented on their posts (the sooner after they published, the better) 7. This way algorithm was trained to associate my content with high-profile accounts and making my posts more viral every time I shared them.

Replies

By utilizing Contentify AI, you can effectively automate the creation and publication of content across various platforms, helping you enhance your online presence. This tool can help you streamline your marketing efforts and engage with your audience more efficiently. Problem: Struggling to maintain a consistent brand presence across multiple platforms. Contentify can help by allowing you to tailor AI agents to align with your brand identity and marketing goals, ensuring that each piece of content reflects your brand image. This will help you maintain a cohesive and professional online presence. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
    Sia
    This is an amazing post, thank you!
    André J
    More detail please. Maybe in the next PH post 🙏
    Marie-Philippe Leblanc
    Congrats! Can't get over 200 over here :')
    Zenda
    Very valuable posts! I have followed your X.
    Huge
    Thanks for the share, I've been having a real headache with this lately. I'm gonna check out your suggestions and give 'em a whirl for a week.
    Dominic Heath Remington
    Great tips! I've been using a similar strategy with some success: 1) Identify bigger accounts to engage with 2) Share their top content and tag them 3) Comment on their posts ASAP 4) Post consistently at optimal times. The key is getting the algorithm to associate you with high-profile accounts in your niche. I'll have to check out those tools you mentioned to level up my game. Thanks for sharing!
    Adeeb Malik
    This is gold. Thanks!
    Willow Evangeline Harlow
    Wow, this is an awesome strategy for growing your X followers quickly! Targeting popular accounts in your niche, analyzing their top posts, and engaging with big creators seems really smart. I'm definitely going to try out some of these tactics, especially using tools like Tweethunter and SuperX to optimize my posting times and get content ideas. Thanks for sharing such an actionable breakdown of your process!