How frustrating are hard bounces? Should we launch our Linkedin prospecting tool?

Maja Perovic Baines
8 replies
We built a product that export data from LinkedIn and Sales Navigator lists and find business emails. What we worked very hard is our zero bull-sh** data policy - meaning more than 98% emails from our database is accurate. And this is just a tip of an iceberg - a small pice of a product we want to build. Can you see the value? Should we launch on PH?

Replies

Ernest Flores
Hard bounces can be frustrating, but launching a LinkedIn prospecting tool can still be beneficial for your business, as it opens up new avenues for lead generation and networking opportunities.
Elly
If you're going to launch a product anyway, I think it's a good idea to launch it on Product Hunt, so you can get specific feedback.
Martin Hill
Despite the frustrations that hard bounces may cause, the benefits of utilizing a LinkedIn prospecting tool, such as expanding your outreach and establishing valuable connections, can outweigh the drawbacks.
Robert Cox
Launching a LinkedIn prospecting tool allows you to leverage the vast professional network on LinkedIn to find potential clients, customers, or business partners.
Keith Hernandez
Hard bounces refer to email messages that are returned to the sender because they are undeliverable, usually due to invalid or nonexistent email addresses.
Lavanya Snigdha
Super irritating and don't even get me started on the repurcursions of those hard bounces! We ended up building a product to resolve this issue. We still struggle with email gathering though! Can't wait for your launch!
Maja Perovic Baines
@lavanya_snigdha oooh, what's your product? yup, we built our product as we just couldn't rely on what is out there - from ZoomInfo to Apollo, Lusha...we tried EVERYTHING and the % of bad emails was just insane, from 10-even 30%. Just wanted to see if this pain resonates with PH community :).
Lavanya Snigdha
@marketrepublic Absolutely does! My product is Show by Animaker. I'm considering a launch soon, maybe once I hear more from the community! Do let us know how we can be of help!