How does AI change and improve your marketing strategies?

Ebru Şevik
4 replies
Share your experiences with us :)

Replies

Shirley Lewis
marketing strategies by enabling data-driven decision-making, personalized customer interactions, and predictive analytics for market trends and customer behavior, while also automating repetitive tasks, thereby increasing efficiency and potentially improving ROI.
Weiru (Launching Vizard now)💜
We are an AI product so riding the AI tide has def been an important advantage. Easier to get eyeballs since everyone's been talking about it. If you are working on AI products too - look for where the conversations are happening (and they're def happening in a lot of places) and get yourself to be relevant in those conversations. (btw we're launching Vizard.ai next week check us out!)
Himanshu Saxena
Great question! AI can revolutionize marketing in many ways, and our product, PersonaGPT, is a prime example. By leveraging AI, PersonaGPT analyzes vast amounts of data to create detailed user personas and identify the most relevant demographics for product launches. This means businesses can have a much deeper understanding of their target audience's behaviors, needs, and preferences, allowing them to tailor their marketing efforts effectively. Also, by suggesting the most relevant demographics, it helps businesses to optimize their marketing campaigns, saving time and resources. In essence, PersonaGPT is like having an expert marketing analyst who can process massive amounts of data quickly and accurately, providing you with insights that drive your marketing strategy. This results in more targeted campaigns, better customer engagement, and ultimately, improved return on your marketing investment. Although I have created this tool specifically for indian market but will try to expan to other reigons too. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Zuhal Yılmaz
Understanding the whole customer journey and seting an efficient strategy according to customer data is really hard without using Ai tools. We use B2Metric Decision Intelligence that helps us to analyze, interpret and predict our users' behaviours in one place with less error rate! B2Metric Decision Intelligence leads me to my next action according to data, by avoiding me to make mistakes helps me to save time and energy!! It really helps us to improve our marketing strategies, i highly recommend this amazing tool!