• Subscribe
  • How do you wind down?

Jacob Choi
    24 replies
    In the warmer weather I would usually go for a run and enjoy the scenery but these days I've been gravitating to more restful activities. I'm really enjoying the Kubiya metal puzzles and light reading when I am able to clock out for the night. What does everyone else do to relax after a long day of work?

Replies

ISTIAK AHMAD
    I love ocean and fresh air, so i would always take a chance to go to the beach for a relaxation (:
    Alina Salavatova
    I also really like reading books. Before bed we always read books with our children. This is a very enjoyable activity and very relaxing.
    Jacob Choi
    @alina_salavatova Aww that is too lovely. Thank you for sharing!! :) I'm sure your children will remember that fondly.
    Matej Cabadaj
    Completely feel you! Books, boulder climbing and hikes work the best for me :)
    Jen Anderson
    The NY Times puzzle app has a lot of relaxing games. I also doodle while listening to audiobooks.
    Jacob Choi
    @jen_from_accomplist I haven't seen that app, I will check it out :) Sounds like it would be fun to work on while at the airport.
    Unused to watch shows and more TV, but now I read a lot more or take a bath
    Jacob Choi
    @slimmy82 Nice! What are you reading right now? :) I need something light and not too stimulating, working through the alchemist currently.
    @jacob_boston what type of books are you into?
    ChatofAI
    Have a cup of hand-brewed coffee, find a movie, and immerse yourself in it. Take a break from work for a while. 😂
    Jacob Choi
    @chatofai 100% Nothing beats a pour over with a quality roast. ... maybe with a little festive creamer though :p
    Moon
    I totally understand the need for restful activities after a long day of work. Have you ever tried practicing meditation or mindfulness? It can be a great way to unwind and clear your mind.
    Jacob Choi
    @moon10 I've done yoga once or twice but never anything habitually. Does that work for you?
    Jaxon Smith
    It's great to hear how you unwind after work! Everyone has their own go-to activities for relaxation. Some enjoy meditation or yoga, others might indulge in a favorite TV show, and some opt for hobbies like painting or cooking. It really depends on personal preferences.
    Nick
    When it's warmer weather I enjoy working on my vehicles or just making fun projects with them. In the winter I love finding new utilities and productivity tools, I know that doesn't sound relaxing but I enjoy it. There are so many things I want to pursue further as a hobby, but its hard to find the time. I'm thinking of buying a really good drone, but I'm not sure yet.
    Ryan Sullivan
    Great question and something I learned is absolutely required with my first company. I didn't do it well then but now I make sure I stick to my schedule for tennis and other activities as seriously as I would stick to my meeting schedule. It helped me a lot once I realized that they are equal in importance to my long term success and my company's as well.
    Martin Schumacher
    Even if there's no match space after the day right now, I usually go back to my computer and play video games or spend time with playing music.
    Prem Saini
    Soothing music and a calming yoga session.🧘🏻‍♂️
    Hussein Hashish
    i stay off my mobile phone for the weekend and spend time with family
    Barry Zheng
    After a long day of work, winding down is essential for well-being. Many people find activities like light reading or hobbies that don't require intense focus helpful. Have you considered exploring mindfulness activities like meditation or yoga? They can be a great way to relax both your mind and body.