• Subscribe
  • How do you strike a balance between rest and activities on the weekends?

Mileva
    10 replies

Replies

Debra Salt
    I make sure to include some “me time” in my weekend plans along with social or family activities. It helps me feel rested and connected.
    GuillaumeDSM
    Interesting question. For me weekends are mostly to meet friends. I usually end up either: - meeting friends - visiting places (I'm a digital nomad, I always have new places to visit, but this is not specific to weekends) - working
    Amard Sonal
    I usually start my weekends with a relaxing morning and then plan some light activities in the afternoon.
    Hana Salazars
    I like to set aside Saturday for activities and Sunday for rest.
    Ayaz Akram
    I balance my weekends by doing active things in the morning and taking it easy in the evening.
    Debra Hetrick
    I plan my weekends by mixing social activities with quiet time at home.
    Jackson Oscar
    I make sure to keep my mornings free for rest and schedule activities for the afternoons.
     Nick Zack
    I dedicate one day of the weekend to being active and the other to rest and relaxation.
    Sebastian Cole Ashford
    I try to plan a mix of restful activities like reading, relaxing outdoors, or catching up with friends, balanced with some more active pursuits like going for hikes, working on hobbies/projects, or exploring someplace new. The key for me is having a good balance and not overscheduling. What works best for others?
    Gurkaran Singh
    Finding the weekend balance between binge-watching Netflix and coding marathons is a delicate art, like debugging code without your morning coffee – challenging but rewarding!