• Subscribe
  • How do you strike a balance between rest and activities on the weekends?

Mileva
    10 replies

Replies

Debra Hetrick
    I plan my weekends by mixing social activities with quiet time at home.
    GuillaumeDSM
    Interesting question. For me weekends are mostly to meet friends. I usually end up either: - meeting friends - visiting places (I'm a digital nomad, I always have new places to visit, but this is not specific to weekends) - working
    Amard Sonal
    I usually start my weekends with a relaxing morning and then plan some light activities in the afternoon.
    Hana Salazars
    I like to set aside Saturday for activities and Sunday for rest.
    Ayaz Akram
    I balance my weekends by doing active things in the morning and taking it easy in the evening.
    Jackson Oscar
    I make sure to keep my mornings free for rest and schedule activities for the afternoons.
     Nick Zack
    I dedicate one day of the weekend to being active and the other to rest and relaxation.
    Debra Salt
    I make sure to include some “me time” in my weekend plans along with social or family activities. It helps me feel rested and connected.
    Sebastian Cole Ashford
    I try to plan a mix of restful activities like reading, relaxing outdoors, or catching up with friends, balanced with some more active pursuits like going for hikes, working on hobbies/projects, or exploring someplace new. The key for me is having a good balance and not overscheduling. What works best for others?
    Gurkaran Singh
    Finding the weekend balance between binge-watching Netflix and coding marathons is a delicate art, like debugging code without your morning coffee – challenging but rewarding!