How do you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in your industry?

Drew_Quinn
16 replies

Replies

Simon Miller
I earn income from crypto transactions and have to keep up to date with all the latest changes. I am an individual entrepreneur and have to play according to the rules that the legislation of my region suggests. There are countries that openly use transactions for Bitcoin crypto in the banking environment. But the situation in the US is quite different. If you carefully read the news, you will notice that the SEC is playing a game to limit the capabilities of crypto currency platforms. I follow this constantly using specialized news resources. I just have to do this in order not to miss the possible collapse of another crypto exchange .. Such things (
Marova Hildah
@simon_miller1 Hey i feel what you are saying... The US is restricted in almost every big exchange like Binance. Binance is heaven. In Kenya(Africa) we even do p2p transactions and can get paid directly into our mobile wallet connected to our sim cards and we can easily withdraw any where. Even in a local shop. That's how easy we transact crypto here. Im sorry you guys cant even join the most revolutionary web3 apps out here.
Debra Powell
I leverage a blend of industry-specific newsletters, social media platforms for real-time updates, regular engagement in relevant forums and webinars, coupled with participation in professional networks, and reading the latest research papers to keep myself abreast with the cutting-edge trends and developments in my industry.
Moritz Tomasi
A little bit of Product Hunt, a little bit of Hacker news. A sprinkle of Twitter and Youtube. All while being surrounded by people who work in the same industry and will eventually tell you about it.
Oleg Eltsov
Youtube + Linkedin.
Mansi Trivedi
Twitter and communities!
Heleana Grace
Mostly Twitter but also YouTube and Product Hunt. Every other day I like reading a couple of articles from Search Engine Journal and HubSpot just to make sure I didn't miss anything.
Marova Hildah
Im mostly into decentralized universe. And apps like Binance make it easier with the constant news and posts on current market matters. People have been talking down on World coin. But this is a revolution. You have to accept it and embrace it. It gives you a chance to make iy in this world where tje common people can't.