How do you get your first 100 user without using paid ads?

Drew_Quinn
11 replies

Replies

Devesh Vyas
Create a lot of content which resonates to the problem you're trying to solve. Participate in industry events talk to people.
Zoe Stetsenko
A couple weeks ago I launched an AI generator of fairy tales for children in Ukrainian. It makes parents' evenings easier - now they don't have to come up with fairy tales, but can generate them. Thanks to this, the news about the appearance of our product went viral, and for these 2 weeks we received 2000+ registrations in the service for free (we didn't spend a penny on advertising). Exclusively thanks to the posts in Linkedin and Facebook about the introduction of the service, then this news was picked up by the media and Telegram channels.
Relja Denic
You use cold outreach on LinkedIn and Email. Other then that, go into communities that are relevant to your product and engage there, you can also again use cold outreach for them :D
Hussein Hashish
personal reach out and personal networks. start with things that dont scale.
Hiresh Bremanand
Maybe try using hacker news, twitter and product hunt discussions
Drew_Quinn
@hiresh_b how hacker news works? i use it for couple of month but not quite understand how it can help me
Hiresh Bremanand
@cloodoworkspace you can create your own post and pitch your idea, and what problem you are trying to solve. People may reply to your post.
Kate Scot
To acquire your first 100 users without paid ads, focus on these strategies: Leverage social media: Create engaging content and share it across platforms. Network and collaborate: Partner with influencers or complementary businesses. Content marketing: Develop valuable blog posts, videos, or podcasts. SEO: Optimize your website for search engines. Referrals: Encourage satisfied users to refer others. Online communities: Participate and share insights in relevant forums. Email marketing: Build an email list and share updates.