• Subscribe
  • How do you stay motivated during challenging times in your startup journey?

Abdul Rehman
    26 replies

Replies

Hassan
    Revisiting my original goals helps me stay motivated during tough times.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    This goes for muslims mostly, When i dont see the way than I use the prayers of Moses to calm myself down. inna maya rabbi sayah deen It means "Verily the God is with me and he will guide me"
    YanXu
    Tell myself that if I can get through this difficult period, I am one step closer to success. If I can't solve the difficulties: either stop doing it altogether, or find a way to overcome the difficulties.
    Muhammad G
    Launching soon!
    I stay motivated by focusing on my long-term vision, celebrating small wins, and surrounding myself with supportive people.
    Luka Brzin
    You want the truth. I gaslight myself :)
    Nifal Adam
    I guess when you are facing challenging times in your startup is when you really can laser focus on building insane products. Businesses gets molded under fire.
    Oke feranmi Glory
    when facing tough times, I find it really helps to revisit my original vision and long term goals.
    Albin Diego
    Please keep your long-term goals in mind to stay motivated through tough times.
    Andrew Paul
    Acknowledge small achievements to maintain momentum and boost morale.
    Angelo Bram
    Lean on your support network for encouragement and advice.
    Anthony Mark
    Divide significant challenges into smaller tasks to make them more manageable.
    Peter Victor
    Leaning fellow entrepreneurs and mentors for support keeps me going.
    Arvid Boaz
    Stay adaptable and open to change to navigate obstacles more effectively.
    Asher Luca
    Constantly remind yourself why you started to reignite your passion.
    Asher Bennett
    Focus on solutions rather than problems to keep a constructive mindset.
    Atlas Reid
    Learn from other entrepreneurs who have overcome similar challenges.
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    Being thankful
    Priyansh Khodiyar
    Do or die. Nothing in between
    Oleksandra
    For me, startup challenges are just ways to grow. But I gave birth in war. And building a startup with 3 small kids. So I always look with a little bit of annoyance at common problems that startups have. Honestly, you really need to have passion for that startup and be open-minded. If you tried it all and nothing is working - maybe it is time to pivot.
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    Acknowledge the effort you've put in, even if results aren't immediate. Sometimes, just appreciating how far you've come can be motivating in itself.