• Subscribe
  • How Do You Spend Your Weekends?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    24 replies
    Share your go-to leisure activities (e.g., reading, watching movies, hiking).

Replies

Chalie Clark
    I usually spend my weekend doing DIY with my kids.
    Thomas
    I love spending my weekends exploring new hiking trails and then unwinding with a good book by the fireplace.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @thomas_mike I love reading books by the fireplace. What are you reading nowadays?
    Iris Matt
    Normally I go to a long walk refresh myself.
    Ditarth Desai
    Playing logical games and reading books on weekends is indeed a fantastic way to keep your mind sharp, have fun, and feel relaxed.
    Prem Saini
    I sleep a lot, spend time reading books, and, of course, explore new food places in my city! 😊
    Jonathan Monroe
    I usually spend my weekend with meeting my friends and involving myself in different sports activities.
    CY Zhou
    I love spending my weekends exploring new hiking trails and catching up on my favorite books. It's the perfect way to recharge and find inspiration for the week ahead!
    Jordan bulk
    Normally I rest on weekends and do nothing πŸ˜‚
    Hakim Zerhouni
    I spend it with exploring some new exciting places to visit on
    My3 Murthy
    Hiking, helping around the house, catching up with family & sometimes going out to get a meal- I like keeping it simple.
    Oleh Perepelytsia
    I mostly play computer games, watch TV shows and sometimes eat))))
    Dua
    My boss is a big headache. He loads me with work even on Saturdays and Sundays.πŸ˜’
    Haris Morris
    I usually start my weekends with a long run in the park, followed by brunch at my favorite cafΓ©. In the afternoons, I like to catch up on reading or work on a DIY project. Evenings are often spent cooking dinner with friends and watching a movie.
    Ivan Territo
    Surfing! then if there are no waves, working on my side projects, workout, go to the beach or hiking. In Sicily we have plenty of choices, luckily :)
    Lenny Jean
    Doing random DIY stuff.
    john milton
    By doing nothing. Just chilling πŸ˜‚
    Gurkaran Singh
    During weekends, you can find me alternating between hacking away at my coding projects like a tech wizard and binge-watching sci-fi series like I'm preparing for the next space odyssey! What about you? How do you mix tech and chill during your downtime?