How Do You Spend Your Weekends?

Hamza Afzal Butt
32 replies
Share your go-to leisure activities (e.g., reading, watching movies, hiking).

Replies

CY Zhou
I love spending my weekends exploring new hiking trails and catching up on my favorite books. It's the perfect way to recharge and find inspiration for the week ahead!
Thomas
I love spending my weekends exploring new hiking trails and then unwinding with a good book by the fireplace.
@thomas_mike I love reading books by the fireplace. What are you reading nowadays?
Iris Matt
Normally I go to a long walk refresh myself.
Savilia Lastero
I take long sleep, because during work days I only get to sleep for 3 to 5 hours
Ditarth Desai
Playing logical games and reading books on weekends is indeed a fantastic way to keep your mind sharp, have fun, and feel relaxed.
Prem Saini
I sleep a lot, spend time reading books, and, of course, explore new food places in my city! 😊
Jonathan Monroe
I usually spend my weekend with meeting my friends and involving myself in different sports activities.
Jordan bulk
Normally I rest on weekends and do nothing 😂
Hakim Zerhouni
I spend it with exploring some new exciting places to visit on
My3 Murthy
Hiking, helping around the house, catching up with family & sometimes going out to get a meal- I like keeping it simple.
Oleh Perepelytsia
I mostly play computer games, watch TV shows and sometimes eat))))
Dua
My boss is a big headache. He loads me with work even on Saturdays and Sundays.😒
Haris Morris
I usually start my weekends with a long run in the park, followed by brunch at my favorite café. In the afternoons, I like to catch up on reading or work on a DIY project. Evenings are often spent cooking dinner with friends and watching a movie.
Hazel Mathew
My weekends are a mix of relaxation and productivity. I enjoy sleeping in, then heading out for a hike or bike ride. I also take some time to clean and organize my space. Sundays are typically reserved for meal prepping and planning the week ahead.
aliza beth
I love exploring new places, so I often take day trips to nearby towns or attractions. I enjoy visiting museums, art galleries, or trying out new restaurants. On quieter weekends, I indulge in hobbies like painting or gardening.
Mathews Simons
Weekends for me are all about family time. We have a tradition of Saturday morning pancakes, followed by a family outing to the zoo or a park. In the evenings, we play board games or have a movie night.
Dorothy Thompson
My weekends are dedicated to self-care. I start with yoga and meditation, then pamper myself with a home spa day. I enjoy cooking healthy meals and spending time journaling or reading inspirational books.
Mathews Simons
I volunteer at a local animal shelter on Saturdays, helping with pet adoptions and care. Sundays are more laid-back, usually spent catching up on my favorite TV shows or trying out new recipes.
Chalie Clark
I usually spend my weekend doing DIY with my kids.