• Subscribe
  • How do you regain focus and get back to work after being distracted?

Priyanka Saini
    9 replies
    When I get distracted, I prefer to take a break, listen to music, or go for a walk to regain my focus. Spending hours in front of my computer trying to refocus just makes me more tired.

Replies

murph
    yeah music can help me get back into my own world/flow. i've found at least for me it can't really have words though.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    It is a process but I need to (somehow) make myself do one thing at a time, ideally activity I am more likely to fall into the flow state (e.g. doing graphics while listening to music in the background). I realised that with music many things go smoother.
    Priyanka Saini
    @busmark_w_nika I couldn't agree more! Music definitely helps me focus and speed up my work too. I always have it playing in the background while Iā€™m doing graphics. :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @ali_jan05 troyprice.1993@gmail.com Guys, what music are you listening to now? :D I need to add something to my playlist :D lol
    Ali Jan
    I also do things the same as you!
    James Alexander
    I use the Pomodoro Technique and pair it with a 5-minute mindfulness exercise to reset my focus.
    Lucas Edwards
    I take a quick walk to reset, then use a timer to work in focused intervals. It helps me get back on track efficiently.
    Michael David
    I use a quick mindfulness exercise, like deep breathing, to reset my focus and then tackle tasks with renewed energy.