• Subscribe
  • How do you regain focus and get back to work after being distracted?

Priyanka Saini
    9 replies
    When I get distracted, I prefer to take a break, listen to music, or go for a walk to regain my focus. Spending hours in front of my computer trying to refocus just makes me more tired.

Replies

Lucas Edwards
    I take a quick walk to reset, then use a timer to work in focused intervals. It helps me get back on track efficiently.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    It is a process but I need to (somehow) make myself do one thing at a time, ideally activity I am more likely to fall into the flow state (e.g. doing graphics while listening to music in the background). I realised that with music many things go smoother.
    Priyanka Saini
    @busmark_w_nika I couldn't agree more! Music definitely helps me focus and speed up my work too. I always have it playing in the background while Iā€™m doing graphics. :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @ali_jan05 troyprice.1993@gmail.com Guys, what music are you listening to now? :D I need to add something to my playlist :D lol
    Ali Jan
    I also do things the same as you!
    James Alexander
    I use the Pomodoro Technique and pair it with a 5-minute mindfulness exercise to reset my focus.
    Michael David
    I use a quick mindfulness exercise, like deep breathing, to reset my focus and then tackle tasks with renewed energy.
    murph
    yeah music can help me get back into my own world/flow. i've found at least for me it can't really have words though.