• Subscribe
  • How do you recharge on weekends to get ready for new work week?

Sandra Djajic
    21 replies

Replies

Hello_Joy
    I like to unwind by spending time in nature. I enjoy going for a hike or a walk in the park
    @joy_eom that is a great way to recharge. Staying connected with nature is a crucial thing for us as humans.
    Pleasure Meditation
    Vegging in my vibrating recliner while watching sports on TV, and meditation.
    Shubham Pratap Singh
    I prepare myself for new learning and opportunities for new work week.
    James Tedy
    - Spend time with family and friends - Do nothing / relax - do something that I've been wanting to do (it could be learning online, reading books, playing games, etc)
    Mrinal Sharma
    I play Retro games, the nostalgia feels refreshing, eases any tense feeling and lifts up my mood
    @mrinal_sharma oh sounds interesting. What games are you playing?
    Mrinal Sharma
    @sandradjajic pokemon red/blue, zelda, Super Mario, elder scrolls Morrowind, Oblivion etc. , open world Role playing games can be best for relieving stress.
    Shaifali Mehta
    By engaging in activities that feed my soul like yoga, cooking, creative work etc.
    Sangharakshak Neel
    I recharge on weekends by doing the opposite of what I do on weekdays. I sleep in, eat junk food, binge watch shows, play video games and avoid any work-related thoughts. I call it the “work detox” method. It may not be healthy or productive, but it sure is fun. 😜