• Subscribe
  • How do you process user feedback? Are you trusting AI for it?

Fabian Maume
    9 replies
    Hi Everybody. I'm curious to know how you currently process user feedback? Feedback are keys to a successful product roadmap but they can be overwhelming. How do you handle them? Did you test out some AI to help with it? If yes do you trust the results? PS: I'm hunting ClientZen which aim to help with feedback management.

Replies

ISTIAK AHMAD
    Hey Fabian, Love the concept of your product. Supported ( : , do you have a timeline by when can get a early access please?
    Vivek Karna
    In the initial stage of building a product, I would trust deep 1:1 conversations with few users. If i am working in a large company which has multiple products, then some kind of summarization, trends using AI will be a good enabler. However, to make a final decision, I would still do a deep research myself with certain users who voiced that feedback
    Nico Spijker
    We use AI to transcribe interviews and summarize key points, then manually adjust it where needed. The same AI can convert the summary into an action plan. Additionally, we use AI to do some NLP processing on review sites, works much quicker than coding this out through R or Python while giving similar results.
    Fabian Maume
    @nicolaas_spijker How do you collect data from reviews site? Are you using scraper like Apify ?
    Nico Spijker
    @fabian_maume I just paste the URL's into my AI tool (we don't have THAT many reviews though so it's only 5 pages or so) I have a Python script for this from by in my uni days though for when it gets more extensive lol.
    zuhaib ashfaq
    For getting user feedback, it is often the best approach to get a UX Designer or Researcher onboard. AI tools can definitely help in summarizing notes from user interviews, but it needs a dedicated professional to interact with your real users and collect their unbiased feedback. I'm a UX Practitioner, and I can help you with any user research needs. Feel free to connect over LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/zuhaib-a...
    Radhika Nyati
    We recognize the importance of user feedback in developing a successful product roadmap. Zeda.io serves as a central hub for collecting, categorizing, and analyzing feedback from various sources, ensuring comprehensive insight. Our AI-powered analytics help you to quickly identify key themes and priorities, allowing for efficient feedback prioritization. Although AI plays a crucial role in processing feedback, human insight remains vital for final decision-making, ensuring a balance between efficiency and empathy. We trust the AI-augmented results, complemented by our team's expertise, to guide the implementation of feedback into our product development. Overall, Zeda.io significantly improves the ability to turn user feedback into actionable insights, facilitating continuous product refinement and closer alignment with user needs. All you need to do is check us out here: https://bit.ly/4893mH0