• Subscribe
  • How do you personalize on LinkedIn when promoting your professional brand? 🤔

Ghulam Abbas
    6 replies
    LinkedIn is filled with content that lacks a personal touch. In my opinion, it’s the difference between being just a basic profile and one that feels genuine. ✨ Do you feel like personalizing your content can significantly impact your professional presence?

Replies

Blake Martin
    Of course, there's so much generic content on LinkedIn that even doing the bare minimum to produce nuanced or thoughtful content will help someone stand out. It also depends on whether LinkedIn is the best platform to promote your professional brand through content. For engineers and technical people, I think X is a better platform, but to each their own. To me, LinkedIn often feels too "corporate."
    Ulrica Storset
    Yes, personalization is key to make it more interesting and relevant.
    Nayab Mir
    Personalization is sooo underrated esp on LinkedIn. So yes! i think it is very important to have a human touch in your LinkedIn content.
    Jan
    The most important part of promoting is to be relevant. Relevance and personalization, combined with a great product, will bring you results.
    Nidhish Bhavsar
    Absolutely, personalizing your content can make your professional presence more authentic and engaging. It helps you connect with others on a deeper level and stand out in a crowded space. Furthermore you can share your actual story which defiantly helps
    Saury
    想一些新颖的想法