• Subscribe
  • How do you manage your newsletters currently? 📧❓

Ghulam Abbas
    26 replies
    Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences on managing newsletters in the comments below! 💬 CuratedLetters is LIVE on Product Hunt Build your newsletter in minutes, free forever! Curate, create, and monetize your email marketing. Forever Free. Build your newsletter in minutes with unlimited emails and database! It would be great if you give a look and give your feedback.

Replies

Alira Kamb
    I rely on a CRM tool to handle my newsletters, which includes segmenting my audience and scheduling emails. It’s efficient and helps me personalize content.
    Keith Mc
    CuratedLetters
    CuratedLetters
    Launching soon!
    By using CuratedLetters for sure🙌
    Richard Rubenstein
    CuratedLetters
    CuratedLetters
    Launching soon!
    Been using mailchimp but it gets pricy as you scale up
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    @heyric MailChimp's costs can definitely add up as your subscriber base grows. Have you considered exploring more cost-effective alternatives?
    Lorenz Sell
    Looks like a super interesting product. I've tried A LOT of different newsletter tools over the years. Currently using Active Campaign. I'm going to check out CL though.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I've been using Substack for my psychology newsletter but this looks interesting. Upvoted to check it out :)
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    @vaibhavdwivedi Thanks for the support! Substack is great, but exploring new tools like CuratedLetters can open up more possibilities. Hope you find it useful! 😊
    Vivian
    I manage my newsletters with a free tool that offers basic features. I use pre-designed templates and manually schedule newsletters. I review open rates and clicks to see what’s working.
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    @vi_vi_an Keeping things simple with a free tool and focusing on the basics like open rates and clicks is a great way to stay on top of your newsletter performance.
    Shameka Fabros
    I use an all-in-one platform that integrates with my social media and marketing tools. I automate triggers for different newsletters and review performance metrics to refine my approach.
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    @shameka_fabros Automating triggers and analyzing performance metrics allows for a more efficient and targeted approach to your newsletters.
    Bryce June
    managing newsletters involves using tools like email marketing platforms to curate content, design templates, and schedule sends. Many marketers also use automation features for segmenting audiences and personalizing emails. A tool like CuratedLetters, which offers the ability to build and monetize newsletters quickly, could streamline this process, especially with its free and unlimited email features. If you’re looking to optimize your email marketing, it’s worth checking out and providing feedback on how it meets your needs. Regards, Bryce June Follow me more on: https://freecinetv.com/
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    @brycejune Absolutely, managing newsletters effectively involves leveraging email marketing platforms to handle content curation, design, and scheduling. Automation tools can further enhance efficiency by segmenting audiences and personalizing messages.
    TJ Larkin
    Launching soon!
    I use analytics to understand how subscribers interact with my newsletters. This helps me adjust the content and delivery times.
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    @chopwood Using analytics to track subscriber interactions is key for refining content and optimizing delivery schedules. It helps ensure that your newsletters are engaging and relevant to your audience.
    David Grunwald
    I handel my newsletters manually—compose, schedule, and send out through my email client.
    Dinda Nancy
    I create and send newsletters myself using my regular email account. It’s basic but works for my needs.
    Sana Khan
    I manage newsletters through my CRM. It helps with segmentation and automation for a more targeted approach.
    Tina Kim
    I use an email marketing platform with pre-made templates and automation features. It helps me smoothline the process and keep track of subscriber engagement.
    Axel Monroe
    I manage my newsletters using a combination of tools and strategies.
    Atlas Reid
    By using tools.
    Rahul Parmar
    I manage my newsletters using email marketing tools to schedule, track engagement, and segment my audience for targeted content.
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    I use Substack ;)