How do you manage and share your content and recommendations online?

Andreas Sohns
13 replies
Do you use multiple tools to curate, organize, and distribute information efficiently, or do you know of a single tool that does all the job.

Replies

Nastassia
I write for Linkedin Newsletter first, then copy it to Medium, then export medium article and import it ti Hashnode and when Hashnode post is ready it offers to post it to Hackers News and then my colleague posts on twitter some highlights from the text
Andreas Sohns
@nastassia_k That's a lot of steps! Gleans (https://gleans.me) could make your content sharing easier and faster.
If it's 2 channels max, I'm all for going to that platform and sharing content. But when it goes beyond that, it's better to have a tool like Buffer, Hootsuite, etc I'm doing it on LinkedIn, Twitter, and sometimes Product Hunt, so managing channels independently is okay for now.
Andreas Sohns
@vertikanigam If you're juggling LinkedIn, Twitter and Product Hunt, Gleans might be perfect for you. It simplifies sharing across multiple platforms.
Gordana Laskovic
My team and I have developed Collabwriting, a tool that helps you find, share, and collaborate on any content you find online. Simply highlight text from any webpage to save it as a snippet, allowing you to locate it anytime. Additionally, others can comment and share knowledge. Plus, it integrates with LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and more, allowing you to save what interests you with just one click and always know where it is. 😀 Yesterday, one of our users wrote a guide on how to start with Collabwriting, so you can check it out here: ➡️ https://www.zdnet.com/home-and-o...
Andreas Sohns
@gordana_laskovic Collabwriting sounds fantastic for saving and collaborating on content! Integrations with LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube make it super versatile. I'll check out the guide. Thanks for sharing
Ahmet Can Aslan
I use Notion to curate and organize information, and then share it via Twitter, LinkedIn, and my email newsletter. It's not perfect, but it allows me to keep everything in one place and easily distribute to multiple channels.
Andreas Sohns
@can_beforesunset Notion is great for keeping things organized! If you ever need a more visual and streamlined way to curate and share across channels, check out Gleans, It might complement your setup nicely.
gill richardson
through social media of course, all of the possible ones. I would start with the Facebook and Instagram, then spread it on LinkedIn and after mover to chat avenue. Of course it also depends on the target customers, their age, occupation etc
Andreas Sohns
@gill_richardson Gleans is a solid choice! For visual content curation and easy sharing across social media.