How do you keep yourself motivated throughout the day?

Alessandra Mikail
7 replies

Replies

Abdullah Chaudhry
I always start my day with a boost of motivation. I listen to music while I walk, jog or run and clear my mind. Once I feel refreshed, I jump into my daily tasks. If I need to do something which I'm not motivated for, I break it down into smaller goals and reward myself for each one.
Alessandra Mikail
@abdullah_chaudhry1 this works for me too, I need to follow my morning routine before I start my day!
Pankti Shah
As human it could not possible to motivated throughout the day but rather we can balance our emotions so that energy can be balanced
Ali Asad Ullah
There are a number of ways. First, you need to figure out what motivates you. Is it money? Recognition? The feeling of contributing to something? The feeling of a challenge? Find out what it is that can motivate you - and then schedule it in. Make sure you're working on things that will keep you motivated or else you won't keep up the motivation.
Alessandra Mikail
@shaun_jim1 I will have to ask myself those questions
Quinton Mauricio
I Have a clear understanding of what I want to achieve can help keep you motivated and focused. I Take breaks, exercise, eat well, and get enough sleep can help improve my overall well-being and keep me motivated Regards: VSCOMODAPK