• Subscribe
  • How do you keep up with the latest trends in development?

Maggie
    5 replies

Replies

Anthony Richard Thompson
    Developers Weekly and React Status are my go-to podcasts for keeping up with dev trends. Twitter is also great - I follow a bunch of thought leaders in my areas of interest and they often share insightful articles, blog posts, etc. Hacker News and certain subreddits can surface some really cool stuff too if you keep an eye on them.
    Oliver He
    podcasts are my favorite ones
    Lachlan Bryce Shepherd
    I primarily rely on YCombinator, Hacker News, and various coding subreddits to stay on top of the latest dev trends and tools. Twitter can be great too - I follow a bunch of devs and thought leaders in spaces I'm interested in. Podcasts are def a good call though, I should check some out! Any recs for the best ones to get started with?
    Leo Sebastian Callahan
    I love the Syntax podcast, CodeNewbie, and Software Engineering Daily for staying current on dev trends. Twitter is also great for getting the latest buzz on new frameworks, tools, and best practices from thought leaders in the dev community. What are your go-to sources?
    Rachel Marie Thompson
    Newsletters and Twitter mostly. DevNews, Bytes, and Weekly Dev Tips are some of my fav dev newsletters. Also following some awesome devs on Twitter like Cassidy Williams, Dan Abramov, and Addy Osmani to stay on top of the latest trends and tools. Podcasts are great too!