• Subscribe
  • How do you discover NFT music?

Hailey.W
    4 replies
    How do you discover NFT music? Any pain points or challenges you've faced? We want to hear about your experiences and frustrations to create a better solution. Share your thoughts and ideas on what you'd love to see in a platform dedicated to NFT music discovery. Let's revolutionize the way we explore this incredible genre together!🙋

Replies

Rustam Eldarov
    Oh! I had no idea that it even existed. Does that count for a challenge? :)
    I've a few ways people discover NFT music – from social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram to dedicated NFT marketplaces. But there are definitely some pain points. Sometimes it's like searching for a hidden gem in a vast sea of content, and finding quality tracks can be a bit overwhelming.
    Holican
    Social Media and word-of-mouth. And, if in the right position, through radio, both terrestrial and internet. In addition to collaborations. Extending the artists' reach from one network to another is key to the current market.
    Binta Basiru
    Discovering NFT music is an exciting yet sometimes challenging endeavor. The NFT music space is growing rapidly, and while there's a lot of incredible talent out there, finding these hidden gems can be a bit like searching for a needle in a haystack.One invaluable resource that's been helpful for me is the NFT Drops Calendar. It's a go-to tool for staying updated on upcoming NFT music releases and events. Having a dedicated platform for NFT music discovery would be a game-changer.Let's work together to create a platform that not only eases the pain points but also elevates the NFT music experience for everyone involved!