• Subscribe
  • How do you decompress from a long day of PH Launch?

Andrija Raičević
    11 replies

Replies

Moira
    After a long day of PH Launch, I like to decompress by taking a break from screens and doing something physical, like going for a walk or doing some exercise. It helps me clear my mind and recharge. Additionally, spending time with loved ones, reading a book, or engaging in a hobby that I enjoy also helps me relax and unwind.
    Daniel Hunt
    I'll need to check back in on this thread at the end of the day 😂
    @daniel_hunt4 @nickanisimov Yesterday I went to the gym, did a 30min meditation, and went for a couple of drinks to celebrate. Got home early and had 10hrs of sleep. Going to use the weekend to take a break from Social Media and that should be it
    Nick Anisimov
    I will also read this discussion after my launch. 😅
    Sofia Payne
    @nickanisimov When is your launch? Would be happy to support! We actually launched myReach today - it's currently #3 product of the day. Would love to get your feedback and support! 🙌
    Frank Sondors
    keep pushing! Day 2 and 3.... conference time, haha
    Sofia Payne
    Considering today is launch day for us, launching myReach... I'll get back to you on this at the end of the day! 😅 In the meantime, any and all support we can get on our launch is greatly appreciated!! 🤗🙌
    Sofia Payne
    @andriyuh myReach was #3 Product of the day!!! 🎉 very happy with the result, and grateful for everybody's support with the launch! Here is the launch: https://www.producthunt.com/post...