• Subscribe
  • How do you decompress from a long day of PH Launch?

Andrija Raičević
    11 replies

Replies

Frank Sondors
    keep pushing! Day 2 and 3.... conference time, haha
    Daniel Hunt
    I'll need to check back in on this thread at the end of the day 😂
    @daniel_hunt4 @nickanisimov Yesterday I went to the gym, did a 30min meditation, and went for a couple of drinks to celebrate. Got home early and had 10hrs of sleep. Going to use the weekend to take a break from Social Media and that should be it
    Nick Anisimov
    I will also read this discussion after my launch. 😅
    Sofia Payne
    @nickanisimov When is your launch? Would be happy to support! We actually launched myReach today - it's currently #3 product of the day. Would love to get your feedback and support! 🙌
    Moira
    After a long day of PH Launch, I like to decompress by taking a break from screens and doing something physical, like going for a walk or doing some exercise. It helps me clear my mind and recharge. Additionally, spending time with loved ones, reading a book, or engaging in a hobby that I enjoy also helps me relax and unwind.
    Sofia Payne
    Considering today is launch day for us, launching myReach... I'll get back to you on this at the end of the day! 😅 In the meantime, any and all support we can get on our launch is greatly appreciated!! 🤗🙌
    Sofia Payne
    @andriyuh myReach was #3 Product of the day!!! 🎉 very happy with the result, and grateful for everybody's support with the launch! Here is the launch: https://www.producthunt.com/post...