How do you build your personal brand on Twitter?

Ruben Boonzaaijer
7 replies

Replies

Samuel Rondot
From what I have heard from people who succeeded on Twitter. The first thing to do when you get started is to engage. Engage with people that have an established audience in your niche. It’s a great way to reach the first 1000 followers. Then create content in the second step.
Natella Nuralieva
I am not building Twitter presence yet, but am interested too. The most helpful thing I hear from people is just to start posting things haha and leave comments to posts of leaders in the niche to grow visibility
Ryan Zhang
Building your personal brand on Twitter starts with sharing authentic insights and engaging genuinely with your audience. Consistency in your content and interaction helps establish your unique voice and build trust.
Michael Shver
As I see it, it's all about constant engagement and sharing useful/shareable information. But we are trying to build brand presence, and, to be honest, right now it seems like a harder task πŸ˜…
Ted Schaefer
shitposting, mostly πŸ˜‚ only semi-joking. some of the more time-consuming content i've created has been overlooked, while throwaway posts took off πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ i agree with the other commenters saying to just start posting and engage with the community. you get a feel for it after a while!
Christopher Black
Hello, Building a personal brand on Twitter can be a game-changer for your presence and engagement with your audience. Here are a few strategies that I have found effective: Regular Tweets: I try to regularly share informative tweets related to my industry or niche. Consistency is the key to staying relevant to your audience and demonstrating your expertise. Product Showcase: Twitter is a great platform to introduce your products or services to potential customers. I frequently share updates, highlights, and user reviews to give followers an idea of what I offer. Cooperation and partnership. Collaborating with influencers or industry experts can expand your reach and authority. I have been able to successfully run advertising campaigns featuring popular personalities to reach a wider audience. Using tools. Managing Twitter can be tedious, especially as your following grows. That's why I rely on tools like TweetDeleter to make Twitter easier. With features like delete tweets by keyword, it helps me manage my content and engagement effectively. By combining these strategies and using tools like TweetDeleter, I was able to build a strong personal brand on Twitter and make meaningful connections with my audience.