• Subscribe
  • How do you build lasting relationships with your customers?

Joy kalu
    22 replies

Replies

Alexander Galitsky
    I have their debit cards data. It helps 🤗
    Piotr Bartoszek
    Be real. Be human. Share stories, show personality, and don’t be afraid to admit mistakes. At the end people trust those who are honest
    Sprunki Incredibox
    I think we should understand the other person's interests and hobbies, and then appropriately express our own views. This can help bring us closer together.
    Anyany Pan
    Be genuine and respond actively to customers. If a customer finds a bug in your product, you can reward them with some points or credits.
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    @anyany_pan I appreciate your suggestion. Being genuine and responsive to our customers is a top priority for us💪
    Kartika Nurtasya
    Listen to their feedback, upgrading the quality of our product, involve our customer in our business journey
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    @tika_tasya Absolutely✌️Taking customer feedback into account is vital for improving our product quality. We’re dedicated to engaging our customers in our journey and truly value their insights throughout the process. Thanks a bunch Kartika💞💞💞
    Xinshu Ta
    Be authentic and be humble
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    @tankachat You’re absolutely right💪Authenticity and humility are crucial to us. We work hard to build genuine connections with our customers and are committed to continuous learning and growth.
    Hamna Malik
    By incorporating their feedback.
    jackCheng
    Active listening, honest feedback
    Hazel
    @hunter This product is such a breath of fresh air in today's digital landscape! The emphasis on authenticity and human connection is something we desperately need. I love the idea of sharing stories and embracing our true selves, flaws and all. It's so important to foster trust through honesty. Can't wait to see how this evolves and impacts the community. Great work!
    Emin Araki
    For me, building lasting relationships with customers is about making them feel like they're part of the journey. I love taking them behind the scenes, sharing the ups and downs, and making them feel like co-creators, even if they're just watching. That way, they feel personally connected to the product.
    Tegan Bradleys
    Treat each customer as an individual. Address them by name, remember their preferences, and tailor your interactions to their specific needs. 🙂
    Steward Edison
    We should be real, genuine and humble
    Rickon Turner
    Go above and beyond to meet and exceed customer expectations. Respond promptly to inquiries, resolve issues efficiently, and offer helpful advice. 🥰🥰
    rebecca kim
    Listen to them properly, give respect to them
    Valianto
    listen to their feedback
    Fannie Holt
    By putting yourself in your customers' shoes.