How do you build and maintain a strong community around your product?

Herklos
44 replies
Building and keeping a strong community around my product has been tough because it needs constant interaction. That's why I'm interested in hearing how others have managed to do it.

Replies

Siri Nana
I find that hosting regular Q&A sessions and AMAs helps build trust and keep the community informed and engaged.
Herklos
Launching soon!
@siri_nana Great idea, published Youtube? Or using text format?
Vaibhav
Commenting here because I'd also love to hear about this :)
CY Zhou
Building and maintaining a strong community around your product requires consistent engagement and genuine interaction with your users. By actively listening to feedback and fostering a sense of belonging, you can create a loyal and supportive community.
Tanya Sharath
I start by creating a welcoming environment where users feel heard. Regular updates and responding to feedback help maintain that connection.
Herklos
Launching soon!
@tanya_sharath How do you share updates? Using your project socials?
Steven Granata
I use social media, forums, and newsletters to stay in touch with my users.
Herklos
Launching soon!
@steven_granata It's an internal forum or it's a third party website?
Kehui Guo
Use social media to keep constant updates, and engage with the community regularly on Discord
Willow Vaughn
I focus on active engagement. Regularly interacting with users through social media, forums, and emails helps a lot.
Latham Ryan
Creating a forum or dedicated space for users to discuss and share their experiences has been very effective for us.
Herklos
Launching soon!
@latham_ryan Thanks! Do you have any tool to suggest to create a dedicated space for users?
Laiba Asghar
We use social media polls and surveys to gather opinions and make users feel involved in our decision-making process.
Jofra G
I maintain a strong community by offering exclusive content and perks to our most loyal users.
Hannan Moowattin
Transparency is key. Regularly updating the community on what’s happening behind the scenes builds trust.
Kelly B. Menchaca
"Sharing behind-the-scenes content and sneak peeks keeps the community excited and engaged with our product. "
Jenifer Mogh
Providing excellent customer support and addressing issues quickly helps maintain a positive community sentiment.
mini addison
I organize contests and challenges that encourage participation and interaction among community members.
Herklos
Launching soon!
@mini_addison Great idea. How to do you organise these contests? On social media?
Rafael Krueger
Building a community starts with a clear mission and values that resonate with your audience. Communicate these regularly.
Claudia Dennis
Collaborating with influencers and advocates within the community helps spread the word and build a stronger network.
Charlos Brat
I engage with users by asking for their input on new features and improvements. This involvement builds a sense of ownership.
Herklos
Launching soon!
@charlos_brat Thanks! How do you engage with them?
Lorenz Sell
We host regular Zoom calls and have a newsletter where we share high value content and free upcoming workshops. We love our community and they contributed over $130k to an Indiegogo crowdfunder that we ran a couple years ago (https://sutra.co/crowdfunder). We don't really do much social media. Mostly just live calls.
Ayaz Akram
Recognizing and rewarding active community members fosters loyalty and encourages continued participation.
Debra Hetrick
I host live streams and webinars to interact with the community in real-time and answer their questions.
Herklos
Launching soon!
@debra_hetrick What tools are you using to share your live streams and webinars? Youtube?