• Subscribe
  • How do you build a strong brand presence on Twitter?

Austin Armstrong
    12 replies

Replies

Richard Walker
    Engage consistently and authentically! Share valuable content, interact with your audience, and use relevant hashtags. Anyone tried using any AI tools for this?
    Haris Morris
    Craft a captivating Twitter persona! Be the witty commentator, the insightful industry leader, or the helpful problem-solver. Then, pepper your feed with engaging content, relevant hashtags, and genuine interactions to build a community that buzzes about your brand.
    john milton
    Would like to know some strategies
    Milli Sen
    When you’re starting out, meme marketing is the go-to strategy.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Austin, looks like you already know how with 1,8 K followers 😂 Or at least have some hints
    Austin Armstrong
    @kostyabolsh It would still be nice to get more tips and strategies especially those wiht more thna my followers. Learning from the best is the way to go 😊
    Clayton Walker
    The lifespan of a tweet is much shorter than on other networks, so you have to time them right to get the most engagement. This is why twitter is a high volume network. They recommend tweeting 3-5x a day if you’re trying to grow. While I’m not active on twitter, I do have some clients that are. For them, I mostly repurpose content for twitter. I pull blog posts and can normally get quite a few tweets from it. I also use the Business Twitter Thread on our app to generate new original ideas based on their brand voice and the data we have. I schedule it all out for the week and call it a day.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Building a strong brand presence on Twitter is like mastering the art of a good tweet: engaging content, staying relevant, and sprinkling some humor to keep things interesting!