• Subscribe
  • How do you build a strong brand presence on Twitter?

Austin Armstrong
    12 replies

Replies

Milli Sen
    When you’re starting out, meme marketing is the go-to strategy.
    Haris Morris
    Craft a captivating Twitter persona! Be the witty commentator, the insightful industry leader, or the helpful problem-solver. Then, pepper your feed with engaging content, relevant hashtags, and genuine interactions to build a community that buzzes about your brand.
    john milton
    Would like to know some strategies
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Austin, looks like you already know how with 1,8 K followers 😂 Or at least have some hints
    Austin Armstrong
    @kostyabolsh It would still be nice to get more tips and strategies especially those wiht more thna my followers. Learning from the best is the way to go 😊
    Clayton Walker
    The lifespan of a tweet is much shorter than on other networks, so you have to time them right to get the most engagement. This is why twitter is a high volume network. They recommend tweeting 3-5x a day if you’re trying to grow. While I’m not active on twitter, I do have some clients that are. For them, I mostly repurpose content for twitter. I pull blog posts and can normally get quite a few tweets from it. I also use the Business Twitter Thread on our app to generate new original ideas based on their brand voice and the data we have. I schedule it all out for the week and call it a day.
    Richard Walker
    Engage consistently and authentically! Share valuable content, interact with your audience, and use relevant hashtags. Anyone tried using any AI tools for this?
    Gurkaran Singh
    Building a strong brand presence on Twitter is like mastering the art of a good tweet: engaging content, staying relevant, and sprinkling some humor to keep things interesting!