• Subscribe
  • How do you balance work and personal life?

Abdul Rehman
    37 replies

Replies

BinaryCoder777
    I always strive for balance work and personal life, but I find that don't put too much pressure on yourself to work, keep mental health, find what you love.In other word, don't worry anything. Now you may be get balance work and personal life.
    Muhammad Hassan
    I balance work and personal life by setting clear boundaries and following a schedule.
    Udaya Sri
    I’m still working on it. The process isn’t perfect, but I’m sticking with it.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I work so much that it has become my life. No, just kidding but I try to do most of my work with passion. Anytime I lack that drive or adrenalin (:D), I switch to sport.
    Eiden Kyren
    Work and Life difficult to balance but i can manage.
    Milli Sen
    Proper time management. Disciplined to spend a specific amount of time with my family. Also I'm launching soon. Would be great if you could turn on the notifs.
    Robin P.
    Launching soon!
    Realizing that more hours don't necessarily correlate with better results in work. While enjoying life, being outside and doing things you're interested in will contribute to more effective work.
    Beyza Kumanova
    I actually don't. :) Working remotely with flexible hours makes it extremely challenging to separate the times you work and the times you don't. Working with flexible hours brings many comforts and freedoms to your life but also requires you to be flexible about many things in return. However, I am enjoying it, to be honest. I think the key is knowing to take a break when you're about to have a burnout :)
    Alex AI
    It's impossible. :lol:
    Elizabeth Tishchenko
    I don't - it's interlinked, but some intervention is certainly required )
    Elena Tsemirava
    We work together :)
    Janice
    Balancing work and personal life involves setting clear boundaries, prioritizing tasks, and making time for yourself and loved ones. I schedule regular breaks, stick to a routine, and unplug from work when I’m off the clock. It’s also important to communicate openly with colleagues and family about needs and expectations.
    Natalie
    Balancing work and personal life requires effective time management, setting boundaries, and prioritizing self-care.
    Robert K Simpson
    BY setting clear boundries
    Peter Henry
    I prioritise tasks based on urgency and importance. this help me to focus on what truly matters
    Tegan Bradleys
    I use time management techniques like the Pomodoro Technique to break down tasks into manageable chunks and avoid burnout.
    Raymond Yeh
    I try to set boundaries, for example there are things like pick up kids and bedtime routine for kids that takes priority. I can always pick up work after everyone else has gone to bed.
    xavi
    Having general policies and boundaries, but adapting to the situation helps.
    Deepa Somasunderam
    engaging in an activity for an hour and leaving my phone behind (like taking a walk)
    Melvin Pitts
    I set clear boundaries between work and personal time. This helps me avoid feeling constantly connected and allows me to fully enjoy my personal life.