How did you validate your startup idea before fully committing to it?

Kshitiz Kumar
2 replies

Replies

Jan Kostadinov
Hey Kshitiz! Validating a startup idea, for me, was a mix of heart and strategy. I started by tapping into a problem I felt needed solving. From there, genuine conversations with potential users helped refine the idea. Launching a simple version to a small group gave real-time insights into its practicality. I also kept an eye on the competition, looking for any gaps or opportunities. Finally, understanding the financial aspect, like potential revenue versus costs, was crucial to see if the idea could stand on its own. I won't lie; it was an emotional journey with ups and downs. But every piece of feedback, positive or not, paved the way forward. If you're at this stage, consider partnering with GrowthX. Together, we can bring your idea to life, ensuring it not only resonates but thrives. Let's make magic happen! 🚀
Marceric a
I made a prototype (without knowing how to code) entirely with chatgpt. It took me 3 weeks, I had my first ten testers in 2 days with positive feedback. I also saw that there was demand and competitors, so I said to myself that it was ok to launch 100% into creating the MVP and the startup.